Kalamazoo Mud Run Release1. I understand that the Kalamazoo Mud Run present extreme obstacles and are hazardous activities.
2. I agree NOT to dive into or enter into any mud pit head first.
3. I agree to participate only if I am medically able. I attest that if I am pregnant, disabled in any way, or have recently suffered any illness, injury or impairment; I should consult a physician before participating in the Kalamazoo Mud Run.
4. I agree NOT to consume alcohol prior the Kalamazoo Mud Run or ingest any medicines or substances that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate.
5. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to my ability to safely complete the race.
6. I agree to obey all civil and criminal laws at all times. If I exhibit inappropriate behavior, the Event staff has the right to dismiss me from participating in the event, without refund.
7. I assume all risks associated with the Kalamazoo Mud Run including but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, completing all obstacles, any defects or conditions on premises, and the effects of weather.
8. I agree that the Kalamazoo Mud Run an d Kalamazoo Community Church are not liable or responsible for any of my personal property that may get lost, stolen or damaged, including, but not limited to, my vehicle and personal belongings.
9. I agree to consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of an injury to me as medical professional may deem appropriate. This release extends any liability in the case of medical treatment where transportation is provided in the event of an emergency.
10. I agree that there are no pets, firearms, weapons of any kind, wheeled baby conveyances, or other wheeled means of conveyance that are permitted at the Event site of the Kalamazoo Community Church.
11. I agree that all entry fee payments are final and non-refundable, but may be transferable.
12. I agree that the Kalamazoo Mud Run reserves the right to cancel the event of a national disaster, acts of war or severe weather (tornadoes, earthquakes, lightening and fires). In the Event of cancellation there will be no refund, however, the Kalamazoo Mud Run will do everything they can to reschedule the event.
13. I understand, agree and accept that some obstacles may go through water that has not been tested for chemicals, disease, or any contamination of water.
14. I understand that it is my responsibility to return the timing device to the Epic Race timing staff, or I will be charged a $30 fee.
15. I grant permission to the Kalamazoo Mud Run its affiliates and sponsors to use any photographs, motion picture, recordings or any record of this event for any purpose but not limited to promoting, advertising and marketing purposes.
16. I am at least 18 years old, OR I am under the age of 18 and my Parent/Guardian has reviewed this waiver and consented to its terms.Waiver and Release of All Claims, Assumption of Risk, and Warning of Risks
When registering online, my online signature shall substitute for and have the same legal rights as an original signature. I understand that my participation will be denied if the signature of an adult participant or parent/guardian and date are not signed by the date and time of the race. I understand the Kalamazoo Mud Run and Kalamazoo Community Church is committed to conducting its races and activities in a safe manner and hold the safety of participants in high regard. I understand that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in the Kalamazoo Mud Run. I am solely responsible for determining if I am physically fit or skilled for participation in the Kalamazoo Mud Run. I do hereby fully release and forever discharge the Kalamazoo Mud Run and Kalamazoo Community Church from any and all claims for injuries, damages or loss that I may have which may accrue to me or my minor child and arising out of, connection with , or in any way associated with these programs/activities.Parent or Guardian of a Participant under the age of 18
I, the parent/guardian, of the above named participant, hereby give my approval to this child's participation in the Kalamazoo Mud Run. I assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation in the Kalamazoo Mud Run, and I hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the Kalamazoo Mud Run and Kalamazoo Community Church, their officers, agents, volunteers, sponsors, supervisors, participants for any claim arising or of any injury to my child and from any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, whether direct or indirect in law or in equity from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out or connected with my child's participation in this event. I consent to foregoing and grant my permission from him/her to participate in the Kalamazoo Mud Run and its activities.I acknowledge I have carefully read, accepted and agree to the terms in this release and liability waiver and know and understand their contents and I sign the same on my own free act and deed.
[Company Name] does not assume liability for damages as a result to the use of any service, product or any material found within this web site. This may include but is not limited to the use of the website system, any content or demonstrations accessed via this web site or any other site to which the web site may be linked to. We reserve the right to modify any material within this web site including but not limited to: product/ and service descriptions at any time without notice. The information posted is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was posted. We do not take responsibility for its use, nor for any infringements of rights and or patents of any third parties resulting from the use of the website. Links from third party websites from this site are provided solely as a convenience.
Several methods of security are used including, encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the web site and online services, you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
Your privacy is respected and we work hard to safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We realize that the Internet raises questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality of information collected about consumers. We want you to know that we apply our long-standing commitment to safeguarding privacy to our Internet activities.
Your information is not shared and we do not disclose or sell any personally information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online on via the web site with other unaffiliated companies or organizations. In the future, should we decide to share such data with third parties for marketing, it will provide notification and the opportunity for its users to indicate whether they would prefer that the Company not provide such information about them to third parties. Because this information is a critical part of our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding.
Information we collect is used principally to provide you with the service(s) and product(s) you have ordered and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.Information will be provided in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with property or services, or with our customers' or others' use of them.
Information is collected online by asking you for it, for example, when sign up for service. A customer's name, address (postal and e-mail) and telephone number are the most important pieces of information, but we might request other information, based on, for example, individual organization marketing services.
Accessibility and use of any password protected or secure areas of the website, is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized users that attempt to access any of these restricted areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
When you apply and register on the website you accept the terms and conditions that are applicable to that particular service. We do not warrant that that any service descriptions and/or content that is contained in the website is accurate, current, complete, reliable, or error-free.
Access may be terminated to the website along with any services with or without any cause, at any time. Any termination is to be accompanied by a written or electronic notice. We are not liable to you or any third party for service termination. Upon termination of any and all access to the website and services, your right to use the website and/or services is immediately revoked.
You are prohibited from engaging in any form of Internet or website abuse, including but not limited to the following:Distributing, publishing, or sending any kind of unsolicited or unwelcome email to any number of network users (commonly referred to as "junk mail" or "spam"), including, without limitation, mass promotions, unauthorized or unsolicited commercial advertising, and informational announcements, anywhere on the Internet. Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or mailing lists. Repeated or deliberate posting of articles that are off-topic according to the charter of the newsgroup or mail list where such articles are posted.Posting commercial advertising in a conference or newsgroup, unless it is specifically permitted to be posted within that group; or (e) violating the CAN-SPAM Act.